| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ust-Cilma in February is very cold at -15.7 °C (3.74 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.6mm (1.1in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 6:58 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 8:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Ust-Cilma February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Ust-Cilma, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Ust-Cilma:
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 773 kms (480.4 miles) N
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 772 kms (479.7 miles) N
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 246 kms (152.8 miles) N
- Hoseda-Hard, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) ENE
- Salekhard, Russia - 661.8 kms (411.3 miles) ENE
- Pecora, Russia - 228.9 kms (142.2 miles) E
- Berezovo, Russia - 629.1 kms (390.9 miles) E
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 358.5 kms (222.8 miles) SE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 535.8 kms (332.9 miles) SE
- Ivdel', Russia - 668.9 kms (415.7 miles) SE
- Cerdyn', Russia - 599.3 kms (372.4 miles) SSE